BALI LAW OFFICE PROVIDES LEGAL SERVICES, COMPANY LEGALITY FOR FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY AUSTRALIAN, CHINESE, INDIAN, RUSSIAN, JAPANESE, UNITED STATES, BRITISH, SOUTH KOREAN, MALAYSIAN AND FRENCH
If you look at some of the public questions we observe such as:
there is a problem with legality?
any problems with the building?
is there a problem with the construction?
want to change the building design?
have abandoned assets need good management?
So our Bali Law Office will answer that the Bali Law Office consists of professional people such as Lawyers, Developers, Notary Partners, Architects, Designers, Licensing services Teams, Building Contractors and a reliable Marketing Team. The Bali Law Office marketing team is ready to offer business cooperation in the field of tourism and tourism business management, for foreign clients, especially Australian, Chinese, Indian, Russian, Japanese, United States, British, South Korean, Malaysian And French.
Bali Law Office always innovates to develop quality and full trust to all Clients. Our team always designs every business / design / to make all ideas come true perfectly. The Bali Law Office is able to develop brilliant ideas to make Owners/Owners/Entrepreneurs and anyone who will use the services of our Team for the Design and manufacture and management of Buildings as well as arranging legality complete with permits.
Bali Law Office is located on Jalan Gunung Salak Utara Gang Taman Sari 27 Denpasar-Bali, serving the management of the interests of our clients who are foreign nationals which include:
- Company Licensing in Bali
- Company Legality in Bali
- Corporate Taxation in Bali
- Corporate Legal Entity in Bali
- Private or Company Land Certificates in Bali
We can briefly describe about the General Licensing of Companies in Bali
- NIB: Business Identification Number is the identity of the business actor in carrying out his business activities as well as the management of: K3L (Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Card), Business Independent Statement, ITR (Spatial Information), SPPL (Affidavit of commitment from the person in charge of the business and/or activities to carry out environmental management and monitoring of the environmental impacts of businesses and/or activities outside of businesses and/or activities that require an Amdal or UKL-UPL, Business Standard Certification and Halal Permits.
- PBG (Building Approval Letter) or SLF (Certificate of Proper Function) as substitute for IMB (Building Permit)
- UKL/UPL (Environmental Management Efforts and Environmental Monitoring Efforts or what are known as environmental permits
- Repair or Split PBB (Building Land Tax)
- Warehouse Permit
- SHM Drying Permit (Ownership Certificate)
- Arrangement of Land Certificates
- Making SHM (Certificate of Property Right) from the pipil
- Transferring the name of SHM (Certificate of Property Rights) from buying and selling, grants and inheritance
- Separation/Merger of SHM (Property Right Certificate)
- Raising/Lowering Land Rights
- Roya / Elimination of Mortgage Rights
- Install HT (Mortgage)
Legal Entity Management
- Association/Organization Establishment
- Establishment of Cooperatives
- Establishment of the Foundation
- Establishment of CV (Commanditary Partnership)
- Establishment of PT (Limited Liability Company)
- Establishment of Trading Business (UD)